Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington
In every task we undertake, from assisting with daily routines to safeguarding personal wellbeing and addressing safety, our focus is always on enhancing quality of life for older adults. Our dedicated team of compassionate caregivers is here to offer not only support, but also a caring touch that respects the dignity and individuality of each person we serve. We understand deeply how much your loved ones mean to you, and we pledge to provide them with the highest quality of care, delivered with the utmost compassion, empathy, and respect.
Click the Play Button and Get Inspired
A Message From The Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington Owner
Welcome to Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington—where compassionate caregiving is deeply personal and rooted in family experiences.
I am the local owner of Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington, and my personal journey in caregiving shapes our mission. It began as I lived with and cared for my paternal grandfather after he suffered a stroke when I was in college. Those days were filled with challenges that taught me the profound impact of providing compassionate care to a loved one. I saw firsthand how engaging support could not only assist with daily needs, but also bring joy and a sense of normalcy during a difficult time of recovery.
I was further influenced by witnessing my mother selflessly care for her own mother who lived with progressive dementia for over a decade. Her dedication and the unique challenges she faced are a model of what it means to compassionately care for a loved one. These personal experiences inspired me to provide a service that not only aids older adults and their families in our community, but also honors the dignity and individuality of each person we serve.
At Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington, we’re more than a home care agency. We’re a family of caregivers devoted to ensuring your loved ones receive the best care possible in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Our goal is to promote healthfulness, quality of life, and maximum independence for our clients, echoing the love and patience I learned from my family.
Join us in our mission to bring compassionate, professional, and reliable care into the homes of those who need it most. Welcome to our family at Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington, where every client’s wellbeing is a personal commitment to me.
Arlington Home Care Plans Customized for Our Client’s Unique Needs
At Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington, we take a collaborative approach that begins with gaining a deep understanding of our clients, their preferences and interests, and what holds significance to them. Our devoted Care Management team works closely with our clients and their families to develop personalized Arlington home care plans that are as unique as their aging loved ones. We understand how essential it is for you and your family to have flexibility when it comes to adapting your aging loved one’s care plan to accommodate his or her changing requirements.
Caregiver Matching for the Compassionate Home Care, Arlington, VA, Seniors Deserve
We firmly believe the key to exceptional Arlingtonhome care lies in creating the perfect matches between our clients and their caregivers. Beyond qualifications and training, we value caregivers who possess genuine compassion. When selecting caregivers, we consider whether we would entrust them with the care of our own parents. If the answer is yes, it provides reassurance that your loved one is in capable hands.
Once we select the right caregiver to provide personalized Arlington home care for your loved one, he or she can:
- Provide personal hygiene support, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence care
- Assist with meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping duties, laundry, and changing bed sheets and linens
- Provide transportation for errands, medical appointments, and social engagements
- Assist with mobility, transfers between bed and wheelchair, and toileting
- Provide medication reminders and facilitating prescription pickup
- Monitor safety and taking precautions to prevent falls
- Offer cognitive stimulation and emotional support
- Foster companionship and social interactions
- Deliver specialized Arlington elderly home care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and tailored care for individuals with Parkinson’s
The Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington Difference
- We go beyond the basics of home care by offering premium concierge care to each and every client, providing the high-quality elderly home care Arlington, VA, residents need and deserve.
- All our caregivers are trained, supervised, and insured employees of Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington.
- Client satisfaction is our number one priority. Therefore, we don’t require our clients to commit to long-term contracts. We only want you to continue working with us if we’re meeting and exceeding your expectations.
- Because we understand the value of personal connections and consistency of care, we assign the same caregiver/s to our elderly clients.
- Each of our clients is quality matched with a caregiver based on experience, skill set, and personality.
- Experience alone isn’t enough to work for Assisting Hands Home Care. Arlington seniors and their families can rest easy knowing our caregivers must demonstrate traits of compassion, reliability, friendliness, respect, and a commitment to providing assistance that promotes the highest possible quality of life for elderly people.
How to Get Started with Home Care Arlington, VA, Families Can Trust
Because we know that when they’re searching for the perfect partner to provide home care, Arlington families can find the process overwhelming, we work hard to simplify the transition for you and your aging loved one. Selecting the ideal caregiver for your loved one is a significant decision. You can rest assured that when you contact us, we’ll listen carefully to your concerns, offer ways to address your needs, and provide solutions that bring peace of mind to you and your family. We’re eager to have the opportunity to speak with you and gain a deeper understanding of your particular needs for at-home care. Arlington, VA, families can rely on our commitment to ensuring a seamless transition to our exceptional care services, providing you and your loved one with peace of mind and tailored support.
Assisting Hands Home Care Arlington Reviews
We needed a home health aide at the very last minute to help my mother after her surgery. Brett and his team was able to come through on 24 hours notice with a wonderful nurse aid. They are extremely professional and responsive.
– Leslie S
Assisting Hands Home Care is a very caring organization. The take excellent care of my father and send me e-mails updating me on his situation.
– Rebecca Oates
There are no words to describe the miraculous service of Assisting Hands but I will try. My mother has Alzheimers and her partner was terminal, suffering from prostate cancer. Both were housed in Independent Living in Arlington, Virginia so our family was 100% dependent upon AH to care for them. AH was called upon to assist in an extremely difficult situation with two well loved individuals who had vastly different needs. Unlike others, AH was able to successfully get my mother to bathe, dress herself properly, take walks and engage in activities. They also cared for her partner, affording him a peaceful and dignified passing. Working with Brett, Kira and others was an absolute pleasure. The communication was flawless, particularly given that I live in Alaska and my mother was residing in Virginia I cannot express our family’s gratitude for AH; their services were priceless.
– Karen D
Assisting Hands is very responsive to the needs of our loved one. Their aides are caring and knowledgeable.
– Chris Byrnes
This is a great service. I needed assistance for a few weeks after surgery and found this service through my surgeon’s office. It was genius! I was surprised that more people don’t use this service when recovering from surgery. Assisting hands is for anyone who needs help whether it is for a short period of time after surgery or for a longer period of time. Working with Brett and his team is easy. Brett is professional and the team is very accessible. He will find a care provider who will work well with you. I refer Assisting hands to friends who may need assistance for whatever reason and they find having the extra help takes the stress off of the family and themselves during an already stressful time.
– Melissa K
Communities We Serve